Contribution report for Feb. 2021
Yuki Okushi / March 04, 2021
2 min read
Commits / PRs
- commits: 101 commits in 19 repos
- month-on-month rate: 52% (191 commits in 19 repos)
- year-on-year rate: 33％ (300 commits in 29 repos)
- PRs: 26 PRs in 6 repos
- month-on-month rate: 52% (50 PRs in 13 repos)
- year-on-year rate: 36% (123 PRs in 24 repos)
NOTE: These values may contain private contributions.
- Reviewed 54 PRs in 12 repos
- month-on-month rate: 120% (45 PRs in 11 repos)
- year-on-year rate: 48% (104 PRs in 28 repos)
(You can find my full contributions in February here: https://github.com/JohnTitor?tab=overview&from=2021-02-01&to=2021-02-28)
- Reviewed 12 PRs in rust-lang/libc
- Thanks all the contributors, libc v0.2.87 which includes them should be available now!
- Did you know that the governance page shew the 2019 roadmap until recently?
- Please check Rust's 2021 roadmap if you haven't read it :) It mentions how we manage Rust teams in the future.
Others / brief review
- Why does the contribution count keep decreasing?
- I didn't think my physical condition or the time I spent FLOSS had changed much.
- ...but I didn't make rollups much and it affected commit/PR count.
- Now my condition isn't bad and I may be able to find more time than February.
Thanks to all my sponsors!
My sponsors (February, 2021):
Want to support my work?
You can support me at https://github.com/sponsors/JohnTitor. It'll definitely help my life and FLOSS work, thanks!