Contribution report for Mar. 2021
Yuki Okushi / April 02, 2021
2 min read
Commits / PRs
- commits: 297 commits in 25 repos
- month-on-month rate: 294% (101 commits in 19 repos)
- PRs: 98 PRs in 21 repos
- month-on-month rate: 376% (26 PRs in 6 repos)
- Reviewed 116 PRs in 19 repos
- month-on-month rate: 214% (54 PRs in 12 repos)
(You can find my full contributions in March here: https://github.com/JohnTitor?tab=overview&from=2021-03-01&to=2021-03-31)
- I made some minor improvements on the rustup components history. E.g., it now displays "Tier 2.5", previously it was "Tier25". Rust had so many tiers!
- Migrated from Travis CI to GHA on the rustc-dev-guide
- So, GHA is now one of my area :)
Others / brief review
- March was an active month.
- Comparing February, I made a lot of contributions in March since I got my passion and time back.
- I became a library-reviewer on rust-lang/rust.
- I'll help libc-related and some minor things. But I want to provide more help once I'm familiar with some area, of course.
- Also, I became a GNOME foundation member.
- ...because I've helped Japanese translations since last Summer. i18n/l10n is my life.
Thanks to all my sponsors!
My sponsors (March, 2021):
Want to support my work?
You can support me at https://github.com/sponsors/JohnTitor. It'll definitely help my life and FLOSS work, thanks!